Medical Test With a Penis Traction Device
This case study shows how penis traction can enlarge penis size. The patients in this study are between 23-47 years old and they all showed permanent results and no complications! The average lengthening per week was 1.2 mm.
Based on the evidence of human tissue response to stretching a traction device for non-invasive penile lengthening has been designed and tested.
– Basic ring, fastened proximally around the root of the penis, abutting on the symphysis.
– Two adjustable metal bars hinged to the ring, connecting it to the silicon-support, fastened around the corona glandis at the distal end of the penis.
– By gradually increasing the tractive force on the two metal bars a stretching force is exerted on the corporae, which equals a tractive force of a 600-1500 g weight attached to the penis.
2. MATERIAL AND METHODS
3. RESULTS - Results in Erection
– All patients achieved penile lengthening after traction
– Lengthening per week was 1,2 mm
– No complications
– Medical indications:
a) non-invasive: hypoplasic penis, Peyronie’s
b) postoperative: hypospadias / epispadias, penile lengthening procedures
1st International Interdisciplinary Symposium on Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery in Congenital Malformations, Transsexuals, and Impotence Barcelona, Spain, April 6, 7, and 8, 1998
MaleEdge products are certified medical devices with safety and efficacy assessed under Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC in Europe.